- Okay, so by the late 1980s, the software industry was beginning to get seriously bogged down by spaghettification and was looking for some real answers.
- Enter Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- OOP was built to help manage the complexification of software through abstraction. In OOP, you build small, self-contained bits of code which correspond more closely to how you think about your program and how your program mirrors the real world.
- OOP provides abstraction through four foundation concepts:
- Let's look at each of these concepts...
Object-Oriented Programming ResourcesPrevious Page |Next Page