Check these cool hacks out...
- MultipleChoice 2.0 into QuizTest 3.0 -
Someone modified and hacked the MultipleChoice 2.0 and made it into
Hacks for Multiple Choice Grader - includes
- logging hacker's ip address and isp information to find out penetration.
- enable feature to dynamically and randomly load up different exams and give grading accordingly. (Which may just
rely on the abs ( ) and rand ( ) function from perl library).
- ability to generate a random password or crypted password and sent to user via email. (Compared to statical
registration method which is currently implemented)
- add a time counter that track time on screen and give alarm to client is time is almost finish.
- Quizmaker - sent in
this awesome hack. The script prompts the user through a series of questions and menu options to generate a quiz. First,
several installation parameters are set (e.g., the quiz name, URL, etc.), and then the user enters quiz
questions and answers. Multiple choice, matching, true/false, and fill-in question formats are supported.
Finally, the Quizmaker script uses all the inputted information to create a quiz. The quiz is created in a new
directory (by default as a subdirectory of c:/temp) that contains all the files need to administer the quiz. All
the user needs to do to activate the quiz is copy the directory to a PERL-friendly http server and set up links
to the quiz questions and results forms.
- LqidSkin's Multiple Choice Mailer Hack
- This add-on code will allow you to receive email bulletins
from every person who takes an exam. You need not fumble
through the log files in order to keep track of people's