Miscellaneous Hacks Archive
- Y2K Solutions
- Another Y2K Solution
- GnuPG lib hack - A pgp-lib5.pl library to do gpg.
- SMTPMAIL_LIB.PL Hack - For mails being sent via a separate smtp
server by .
- Net Paging Module - A pure perl, global numeric
and alphanumeric paging interfacevia the Internet.
- Module Checker
- sent in this script to check what perl modules are installed
at the host and if it is possible to read every one.
- Environment Checker - A
little script which echoes your web server's environment as
an HTML table.
- CWD: Where Does the Server Think it
is? - here is a little script to help you figure out
where a web server which has undergone a change root
operation thinks it is.
- URL Grabber - Use this script
to grab any web page (or ftp document) off the net and
incorporate it into your own CGI script.
- Directory Tree
Parser - Have you ever wanted to perform some action on
all the files in a certain directory and each of the files
in the subdirectories of that directory?
Here is the script
for you. And here is
another version to compare against.
- Super Quick Fix for Virtual Hosts -
A fix for the http-lib.pl.