The WebCal Perl Community is here and ready to help you! Ask people how they installed and modified the powerful
WebDB engine to coordinate activities among a dispersed workforce. Check out our Support Forums for
Application in action
The following are actual implementations of WebCal Perl. Please do not clutter
these sites with unnecessary tests and the like. The administrators were all
kind enough to allow me to cite them as working examples, so be nice to
them on eXtropia's behalf!
National Park Service - mods include
support for 300+ sites on ParkNet (USA National Park
Service 200,00 hits per week server) to allow individual National parks
to set up own calendars on their own directories and format their own
calendar pages. also did an ACCESS database to allow bulk offline
creation of calendar files.
Alamogordo Calendar Page - snet me the following note
"made some changes so that registration must come through me...and
the admin functions are handled by the original script under the filename
<.../admin.calendar.html>. Since these are going to be *official*
calendars for school/business/government/non-profit organizations, we
wanted to make sure bogus entries could not be made...at least not
Chuck Mayo's To-do list Hack - outputs
an HTML page of coming events from the default calendar.events file.
Very nice hack.
Whitney Houston Worship Webpage
Worcester College of Technology
Ultima Online Communication Center! -
is happy to share code modificaitons.
Director of Military Support Homepage
MIMS MALL Calendar
Incident Command and Control System
Rockford's Area Web Pages
The Fraud Information Center
Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club
Syracuse U. College of Law
1) I made the current day highlighted.
2) I made the calendar email all registered users anytime anything
3) I made all colors customizable by setup file or call to the script.
5) I made the calendar look a little neater (at least I thought so ;))
6) I made the different levels of users (public, user, and admin) get
7) I made long calendar names a reality. (Test_This_One reads as Test
8) I made it so that multiple day events are now a reality.
9) Tags to go forward and back months.